Saturday, October 29, 2005

mcu student writing: Buddha and Jesus

Ideal Car for People
MCU University
黃永志 / James Huang

65624-Thu 20:20-22:05
Presentation 27-Oct-2005

◎Two items to be compared:
1. SUV (sports Utility Vehicles)

2. Compact


◎Relationship or class the two items share:
They’re both the cars that have a verity of functions. People can choose the ideal car on their mind and
match their demand.



◎Controlling idea: 3 + main + difference
Point of view: Third narrator
Verb tense: Present
Tone: Calm
Diction: Vivid








Outline------

Paragraph 1, 2--Introduction
When the average American family goes to buy a new car, it is faced with a difficult decision because of the variety of automobiles. Not all, however, are suitable for the "average" family, with its middle income and 2.3 children.
The flashy sports car and the luxury car those are not practical in this instance. Or people could make another choice to select the car after they got marry. So, most families have to choose between the SUV and the compact, both of which have good and bad features.
---------- (Thesis statement)



Paragraph 3,4-- Each function and advantage:

The compact:

1. It’s economical to run.(It doesn't use much fuel.)
2. a good car for a teenager
3. Handling.
4. Parking is not an annoying problem.
5. Easy handling in rush hour traffic.


The compact 1) gets excellent gas mileage, (about
thirty to forty miles per gallon), and with the price of gasoline climbing rapidly toward $2.00 per gallon, this is no small consideration. For this reason the compact would make an excellent second car to use on those around town errands without spending a fortune on gas. 2 For teenagers, while dating with a cute girlfriend that could spend his money on his girl rather than on gas. 3 Also, Handling is another positive factor. 4 The compact's size almost guarantees in easy operation and the ability to squeeze into those half spaces in the parking lot. 5 It doesn’t take too much space on the road.Any city driver can appreciate easy handling in rush hour traffic.


The SUV:

1. Nice choice for long vocation. (Can carry several people)
2. Large space.
3. It can equip some home appliance.
4. Powerful and secure.

The SUV, on the other hand, would be excellent for the large family. 1) If people want to have a long vacation, it has plenty of room to seat six adults with room left over for luggage, the family dogs, or other equipment and so on. 2 3 For the family that needs plenty of space in a car, it also can equip home video equipment just like television, refrigerator and dinner table that you can have a picnic at the countryside. 4 Further, the wide space makes you feel comfortable while seating on the car. When you climb up the mountain SUV have powerful force, too. And it would be more secure while driving.





Paragraph 5 – Conclusion:

In our life, almost every family couldn’t live without the car. Take a useful car for you and your family is more important that depends on your demand
Choosing between these two cars is a matter of what the family members want. If they want good mileage and handling but don't need much wide space, then the compact is ideal. If the family is more concerned with the amount of room inside the car than with the other factors, then the SUV is the car for them.



Reference:

http://utminers.utep.edu/ajkline/compare.htm
http://www.thepaperexperts.com/comparisonessay.shtml


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi alicewriting, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on as seen on tv stores, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about as seen on tv stores.

November 29, 2005 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi alicewriting, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on esteban guitar, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about esteban guitar.

November 30, 2005 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi alicewriting, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on as seen on tv stores, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about as seen on tv stores.

December 1, 2005 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi alicewriting, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on hylexin I somehow ended up on your page. As your mcu student writing: Buddha and Jesus is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about hylexin, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

December 2, 2005 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi alicewriting...Wow! While I was searching for info on hylexin I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for hylexin. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about hylexin.

December 6, 2005 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi alicewriting, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on when I found your page. Your site describing mcu student writing: Buddha and Jesus is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on then drop by the site above and check it out.

December 7, 2005 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi alicewriting...Wow! While I was searching for info on as seen on tv products I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv products. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about as seen on tv products.

December 8, 2005 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi alicewriting, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on ionic breeze I somehow ended up on your page. As your mcu student writing: Buddha and Jesus is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about ionic breeze, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

December 10, 2005 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home