Thursday, October 06, 2005

mcu student writing

Ming Chuan University
李玉琴 Amy Lee
Time : 65202-Th 6:30~8:15
Essay 1- 10/6/2005

Presentation
Title : Gin Ling My Lovely Homeland


Outline
Paragraph 1 : Life in Gin Ling enrich my daily life in many ways
Paragraph 2: The In Spring ,the azaleas are blooming and its fragrance spread in to the air.
Paragraph 3: Whenever I feel depressed or sad, I would go there alone and calm down myself.
Paragraph 4: Gin Ling is not only a place for learning but also a place to feel love and being loved.

Supporting ideas:
Gin Ling is not only a place for learning but also a place to feel love and being loved.

Topic Sentences
Paragraph 1: Life in Gin Ling enrich my daily life in many ways
Paragraph 2: The In Spring, the azaleas are blooming and its fragrance spread in to the air.
Paragraph 3: Whenever I feel depressed or sad, I would go there alone and calm down myself.
Paragraph 4: Gin Ling is not only a place for learning but also a place to feel love and being loved.
Concluding Sentences
There is one thing I’ll always keep in mind “Gin Ling, my homeland”.

Summary
The writer has left high school for six years, it is still impressive for the first day entered school and those building like auditorium and the “Azalea Road”, she could also adjust the heavy homework and tests, the high school for her is a colorful experience.

Title of Essay : Gin Ling My Lovely Homeland
It just like I entered Gin Ling high school yesterday. In fact, it had been six years. I still remember that day, the first day I entered Gin Ling high school, feeling a little nervous and excited . Not knowing what will happen in the future. But now I’ve already became a high school senior student. During these six years, I’ve learned a lot not only in my subjects itself but also in the way to get along with others. Life in Gin Ling enrich my daily life in many ways.

Although Gin Ling high school doesn’t have large campus. It is beautiful and cozy. Our school is especially famous for its “The Azalea Road.” It’s a road with many azaleas planted on the side of the road. In spring, the azaleas are blooming and its fragrance spread into the air. The scenery is just beautiful beyond description. It is a beautiful place for students to hang out and relax themselves after school.
Another place I love to go is “The Shi Yi Auditorium “ of our school. Whenever I feel depressed or sad, I would go there alone and clam down myself. Our school’s auditorium is really holiness and spacious. I feel my self like sitting in a beautiful church. I often go there to purify my mind.

Though high school students always have heavy homework and tests. Life in Gin Ling is still colorful. Gin Ling is not only a place for learning but also a place to feel love and being loved.
Years after years, all of the students have to leave our school and expose s new world by their own. There is one thing I’ll always keep in mind “Gin Ling, my homeland”
 
Reference
http://home.kimo.com.tw/h13441/essay.htm
http://faculty.valencia.cc.fl.us/ataylor/sample%20description%20essay.htmhttp://www.mychinesetea.net/enghome_c2.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home